The luxurious camping experience in nature
Campo portakal, a newly established glamping spot in Cirali, Turkey. It is perfect for those who seek something unique and love to camp in luxury in a natural and quiet environment.
Campo Portakal offers 2 large tents, a Safari tent, a Bedouin tent and a Bell tent situated on a 2200 m2 organic orange tree garden, surrounded by Cirali’s stunning mountains.
The neighbours exist of Turkish family’s who have chickens and goats, who sometimes come to visit our orange tree garden. Turtles aren’t rare there too, you often see them walking along.
The 2large tents have two bedrooms, a fully furnished kitchen, a bathroom and a large terrace where you can enjoy long (summer) nights on Cirali’s most beautiful spot.
The furniture is carefully picked and mostly made of natural materials. It’s a mixture of handmade, partial upcycled pieces and design furniture brought by us from the Netherlands. We use and re-use because we like to take care of our environment and create something unique.
We have air conditioning for those really hot days. If you don't like, we also have some ventilators . For wintertime we have some heathers and the air conditioning.
Outside you will find an organic orange tree garden, with a lot of shade, an outside shower to fresh up and/or cool down, which also is a perfect place for children to play.
- Close to ‘Chimaera’ mountain with eternal flames and a great place to start hiking through the mountains.
- Along the Lycian Way
- Perfect surrounding to enjoy yoga or e.g. painting.
- Close to the beautiful 3,5 km beach, where you can relax, swim and find nice restaurants.
- Make boat trips to gorgeous bays
- At the end of the beach you will find the ancient city Olympos
- Each tent for rent separately or together for a group.
- Both tents have big couches in the living room where two more persons could sleep
- including towels and linnen
- free wifi
- laundry service
we hope to welcome you at Campo Portakal, that you will enjoy our place as much as we do and that you will have an unforgetable holiday
We speak English and Dutch
Joost & Maud Falkenhagen